Payments Accepted thru
Need Information before you buy Click here
Effective October 1, 2005 --New Policy on License and Price Policy
This new policy will apply only to user's who purchase the software on, or after 1-Oct-2005. For users that have paid for DDL before 1-Oct-2005. Your copy will remain the full version. Until you use your three (3) "NEW" Activations and have to repurchase DDL you will then fall under this new policy.
The only limitation that you 'live under' is the three (3) "NEW" activations before purchase of DDL is required again. This also applies to 'Lite' version you receive three (3) "NEW" activations, per Full license copy of DDL. A full license copy is a copy that has been purchased for $US70, US$95.00 or US$50.00 The US$25 copy was licensed for backup only and is not available anymore. For more information on "NEW" Activations, Reactivations, or License Policy please visit the web site www.driversdailylog.com
Table showing how many New activations you are allowed per license purchased. Based on what license you have purchased.
We have no way to track what happens to a computer, i.e. the disposal, sale, gift, etc. There is no reliable 'de-activation' mechanism.
The original US$70 license provided for 1 new activation, and the optional US$25 provided for an additional 1 new activation. For a total of 2 new activations. When we changed the priced to US$95 we changed to 3 new activations. And we 'grand fathered' our US$70 + US$25 customers to 3 + 1 new activation. We have never had or nor do we have an unlimited new activations policy.
We have three versions of Drivers Daily Log. Lite, Full, and iTruck
1. DDL 'Lite' Version -- $50.00 (Click here to see a table with the difference between versions) All rules available, no other data entry can be done. No Special Print Modules can be used. No Subscription Service is needed, this is a one time fee and the users can have a total of Three (3) "NEW" Activations. On the 4th "NEW" Activation (Click here for different between "NEW" and Reactivation) the user would have to purchase a "NEW" Lite license at $50.00, this will cut down on the user giving away their other 2 licenses. You will be able to print a log using only the Classic print module. If you pay the $50.00 US only a Lite license will be issued.
2. DDL ''Full' Version -- $95.00 (Click here to see a table with the difference between versions) The software will go back to the 'Lite' version. If you pay the $95.00 US a full license will be issued. Users can have a total of three (3) "NEW" Activations. After the 3rd "NEW" Activation (Click here for different between "NEW" and Reactivation) the user would have to purchase a new 'Full" license at $95.00
3. DDL iTruck (For Motor Carriers and Law Enforcement) is sold and supported by Dennis Lucus, please see contacts for information on contacting Dennis. (Click here to see a table with the difference between versions)
In order to receive a Re-ActivationCode, or a 'New' ActivationCode, you must have your CustomerID/DDL number when completing the Request for ActivationCode Form. Without this number you can be required to re-purchase the software. You can find your CustomerID/DDL number inside the email you received when you purchased the software. It will be to the right of your name, and will start with #XXXXX or DDL#XXXXX. In this email will ask you to Print and Save this email, as you will need the number for customer support.
We are discontinuing the $25.00 (Back up) -- 2nd license issued, instead each paid user will have three (3) "NEW" Activations they can use as they like. Once three (3) "NEW" (Click here for different between "NEW" and Reactivation) activation have been issued then the user will be required to purchase a new License at $50.00 for the 'Lite' version and new $95.00 for the 'Full' version, this will cut down on Drivers giving away their other two (2) license. A new CustomerID/DDLId will be issued, and must be used to request a Re-ActivationCode. Failure to have a customer code can result in a delay in receiving a Re-ActivationCode.
Print and Save your Registration and purchase emails. You will receive one from Paypal/SWREG, and one from Drivers Daily Log Software.
1. Download and install the latest DDL and any print modules you're running. Before requesting a new ActivationCode. We will not activate any version of DDL, that is not the current version.
2. Complete a "Request for Activation Form" located on the customer support website. Click Here You will need you CustomerID/DDLID.
3. If this is for a "NEW" activation the complete a "Request for ActivationCode Form" located on the customer support website. Click Here You will need you CustomerID/DDLID.
The user will be limited to the three (3) "NEW" Activations Codes per license. Click here to see what is consider a "NEW" Activation
DDL is a trademark of DDL Software. All other products mentioned are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
problems regarding this web site should be directed to "Fritz" at