Payments Accepted thru
Need Information before you buy Click here
New DDL Users
Welcome to Drivers Daily Log, if you are new to computers and windows software we highly recommend you purchase a program call Video Professor for Windows. DDL is not hard to learn or use, but does require a knowledge of how Microsoft Windows works and commands. Understanding Microsoft Windows commands like: copy, paste, delete, move, backup, restore, save, open, and run will assist you not only in using DDL but all Windows based software.
We have only two things we require from all users:
1. That all users read and follow the instructions on our web pages. Failure to do so, will cause delays, and could cost you big $.
2. Read the Help file inside of DDL before making changes as not understanding settings and options can cost you big $.
Below is a list of Links to other web pages that new users need to review before you purchase DDL.
Downloads -- Contains all software that can be download. Trial version, Full, Lite, iTruck, Print Modules, etc.
Version History -- Contains a list everything done in DDL. (such as bug fixes, new features). Check this file to see what we have done. Update your copy of DDL every month, to stay current and legal. Old software can get you in trouble. Updates are always free. (Even during the Trial period). We update DDL every week or so.
Different between Versions -- A table listing what each version of DDL will and will not do.
Licensing Policy -- This contains what we will and will not do. Buy downloading, installing and purchasing DDL, you agree to the terms outlined.
Contacting Us -- Information on how to contact us. Things you need to do first, before you contact us are:
1. Re-download and Install DDL -- (Do Not Delete the old Version)
2. Re-Download any Print Module's) you have installed. (Make sure DDL is not running in the background).
3. Read the help file, use the search to help look up words within the help system. Check the web site, again use the search at the top of the page. i.e... Type in Activation will return every page that has the word Activation any where on it.
4. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Make sure you put DDL and your DDL # xxxxx in the subject line, If you do not have a DDL #, just put DDL in the subject line. Describe in detail the problem and how to reproduce it. We need what version of DDL, and version of the Print Module if installed.
5. We offer limited phone support, no activations can be given over the phone, as a Request for Activation form must be completed.
Is DDL Legal --(Print out the letter from FMCSA and put in your permit book, in case DOT, tells you DDL is not Legal.
Buying DDL Information -- Information about purchasing DDL.
Licensing Requirements -- Information about our policy on number of activations and reactivation you receive when you purchase DDL. (Make sure you Save and Print your receipt and email with your DDL number on it. Other wise you will be required to re-purchase DDL before a new ActivationCode is issued.)
Truck Companies that accept DDL Logs -- List of Company that will accept DDL produced logs and what print module needs to be downloaded and installed. (Always download DDL and the Print Module when updating the software. Make sure DDL is not running when you're downloading.
DDL Customer Support Web Site Main Page -- Lots of great information. Join the message board, chat with other drivers, see examples of Logs, Advance on Line Help system (coming soon).
DDL NEWS -- Here you will find the latest news from DDL, FMCSA, and other important information truckers need to be aware of. (Check back often)
DDL is a trademark of DDL Software. All other products mentioned are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
problems regarding this web site should be directed to "Fritz" at